Saturday, February 21, 2009

Love

Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Boy: No
Girl: Do you like me?
Boy: Not really
Girl: Do you want me?
Boy: No
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Boy: No
Girl: Would you live for me?
Boy: No
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Boy: No way
Girl: What would you choose: your life…. or me?
Boy: My life
The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says...

" The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind. The reason why I don't like you is because I love you. The reason I don’t want you is because I need you. The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left. The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you. The reason why I'm not willing to do anything for you is because I would do everything for you. The reason I chose my life is because you are my life."

No comments:

Post a Comment